Method 1: collect the passing points in Express Entry
The goal of the program is to make a more efficient and faster selection of highly qualified immigrants.
Express Entry is built on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), which evaluates candidates based on their profile information. Points are calculated based on the following factors:
- Skills and work experience.
- Education (including new rules for obtaining education in Canada).
- Knowledge of English or French.
- Language ability and education of the applicant’s spouse or common-law partner.
- The availability of a job offer is supported by a positive labor market impact assessment (LMIA).
- Availability of a provincial government program for permanent residence.
- Certain combinations of language skills, education, and work experience that result in a higher likelihood of an applicant being employed.
Method 2: Pilot Atlantic program to Canada
The Atlantic Pilot Program to Canada (AIPP) is one of the simplest immigration programs in the world (respectively, the easiest way to move to Canada), with simplified requirements for almost every indicator: language, education, work experience.
The program aims to populate Atlantic Canada and address labor shortages in four Atlantic provinces of Canada (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island). The most difficult thing in this program is finding an employer.
Method 3: Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot five-year pilot program
The goal of the program is to attract skilled foreign workers to rural and northern communities in Canada. The program involves cities with a population of 50,000 or less, or located at least 75 kilometers from the metropolis, with a population of 100,000 or more.
Method 4: BC Tech Pilot for IT pros
Introduced in 2017, the BC Tech Pilot program provides a fast track to Canadian permanent residency for international talent from the IT world in British Columbia. On June 6, 2020, it was announced that the program had been extended until 2021.
Applicants must have a British Columbia job offer from one of the 29 eligible pilot jobs that last at least one year with at least 120 days remaining until the end of the offer.
Method 5: International Experience Canada
The International Experience Canada (IEC) program is open to young people wishing to live and work in Canada. Young people from 18 and 35 years old from one of 36 countries (Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia are on the list of these countries that can participate.
Method 6: the program for entrepreneurs or business immigration
The core of the program is to create jobs for Canadians. If you have a promising idea and related business plan that will satisfy the Canadian government, then welcome to Canada. Three basic requirements: +
- have $ 300,000 in the net worth of personal and business assets
- hire at least one Canadian
- conduct business for at least three years in this area.
There are certain benefits for farmers.
Method 7: qualified professional
If you are exactly the specialist that Canada needs, then you have a good chance of relocating. You should provide:
- certified-translated work experience,
- certified-translated diploma in the specialty,
- pass an English exam at the required level (IELTS),
- provide data on property,
- provide police clearance certificate,
- pass a medical examination,
- and most importantly – provide an offer about working from a Canadian employer.
If you have everything – then there are excellent chances for immigration to Canada. Those specialists who are on the list of in-demand specialists for immigration to Canada in 2021 have especially good chances to leave for Canada.
- Sales Representative
- Engineering project manager
- Business analyst
- IT project manager
- Account Manager
- Software engineer
- All medical staff (nurses, doctors, pharmacists, veteran nurses)
Method 8: through a job as a nanny or nurse
Applicants must find an employer in Canada and work for him/her for 2-3 years. A driver’s license will be a benefit for having this position.
Method 9: through study
By far the most popular and expensive way to leave and immigrate to Canada. The essence of the program is simple. You must get an education from a Canadian state university, paying for everything from your pocket (the price of annual tuition varies from 16 to 40 thousand per year), and after receiving your education, you will obtain a work visa and finally – Canada’s citizenship.
Method 10: marry a Canadian
Perhaps it is one of the most popular Google searches in Canada. However, getting married to immigrate to Canada will not be enough. The process could take many years, and the host (Canadian) will be obliged to sponsor you for two years. By the way, same-sex marriage is legal in Canada.