Kyrgyzstan allows foreign citizens to apply for a work visa in case they’ve got a job offer letter from an employer. However, in order to apply for a work visa, contenders will have to visit the e-visa website of Kyrgyzstan, conclude the work visa option and complete the operation process.
Types of Work Visa
There are two types of work visas that contenders can apply for in Kyrgyzstan:
- W1 Visa
- W2 Visa
W1 Visa – is the type of visa handed out to an outsider who wishes to gain a work permit in Kyrgyzstan, or for individual entrepreneurship in the Kyrgyz Republic. Under the W1 Visa option, two fresh options are available, i.e. searching for a job in Kyrgyzstan and Working in Kyrgyzstan.
The W2 visa is issued to an applicant for whom there is a different procedure of performing a type of labor exertion, without getting a work permit based on the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Documents demanded to apply for work visas
The following is a list of documents demanded to apply for a work visa:
- A duplicate of the passport of a foreign nation,
- Calling letter from the employer,
- A duplicate of the duty from the inviting association,
- Certificate from duty services on debts,
- Insurance decoration document,
- A duplicate of the work share,
- A duplicate of the work permit card.
How to apply for an Employment Visa
A person can apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa in the below methods:
- On appearance, at Manas International Airport,
- Online, through the sanctioned government website,
- At one of the Delegacies or Consulates of Kyrgyzstan abroad.
Applying for an employment Visa on Appearance
You can get a Kyrgyzstan Visa on Appearance at Manas International Airport, valid for the specified quantum of time. A person is eligible to apply for a visa at the Visa Office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic at the Manas Airport in Bishkek.
Applying for an employment Visa Online (eVisa)
- You have to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Evisa through the sanctioned government website.
- Check whether you’re eligible to apply for the Kyrgyzstan eVisa. There’s a “ Do I Need a Visa” section under the Information tab. Generally, if you’re visa-pure or eligible for the Visa on Appearance, you can also apply for a Kyrgyzstan eVisa.
- Start the operation. Select the “ Applying for a visa” button located on the homepage.
- Attach the scrutinized duplicate of your passport and a passport-size picture.
- Pay the eVisa amount with your credit or disbenefit card.
- Stay put for the visa to be worked on. This can take around a week. In the meantime, you’ll get a piece of evidence in your email, and you can also check the status of your visa operation.
Applying for an employment Visa at an Embassy
Still, eVisa, or visa-pure, If you aren’t eligible for the visa on appearance. In addition, you also need a guarantor to get you an authorization letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Kyrgyzstan.
Who can apply
Non-natives and stateless individuals (who have reached the age of 18) who have fairly entered the region of the Kyrgyz Republic, and plan to work or do business in the country must apply for Employee Permit to be able to work in the country.