This article consists of the rating of top universities for expat students to aid you in making the decision.
Best Universities for expats in Hawaii
Hawaii Pacific University
According to UniRank University’s global ratings, Hawai’i Pacific University is rated 2484th worldwide.
- Approval ratio: Hawai’i Pacific University has a 91.3 percent approval rate.
- Admission: Acceptance to Hawai’i Pacific University is contingent on a USD 55 non-refundable application cost, certified papers that show all high school classes attended, with marks for every class, and confirmation of English linguistic knowledge. Applications can be delivered digitally through the university’s web page or mailed to the international admissions office.
- Tuition Charges: Hawai’i Pacific University charges a tuition cost of USD 24 500.
- Costs: Each academic year, the university charges pupils USD 13 898 for on-campus housing, USD 1 200 for books and other educational materials, and USD 2 220 for additional housing expenditures. It brings the overall cost of attending Hawai’i Pacific University to around USD 40 758 each school term.
University of Hawaii Maui College
Hawaii Maui Institution is a public university on the island of Maui in Kahului, Hawaii. The Western Affiliation of Faculties and Universities has certified it as one of ten University of Hawaii network campuses.
- Approval rate: Maui College at the University of Hawai’i has a 90% approval percentage.
- Admission: The University of Hawai’i Maui College accepts applications digitally. There is a USD 25 non-transferable and non-refundable charge. Furthermore, the wellness authorization, documents of study with programs available and GPA procured, a monetary document for the first year’s fees, and evidence of English mastery are required at the time of admission. The candidate must fill it out and send it digitally to the university webpage.
- Fees for education: In-state fees are $3 150; out-of-state fees are $8 286.
- Cost: The estimated expenditure of a year of education at the University of Hawai’i Maui College includes fees, lodging and food, textbooks, and other educational materials, as well as living expenditures. The cost of education in the state is USD 15 325. Out-of-state tuition: USD 24 040
University of Hawaii West O’ahu
According to UniRank international ratings, the University of Hawai’i West O’ahu is placed 1554th in the global.
- Approval rate: The University of Hawai’i West O’ahu has a 70.2 percent admission percentage.
- Admission: The admission cost for enrollment to the University of Hawai’i West O’ahu is $50 and is non-refundable and non-transferable. Furthermore, the documents of study with programs provided and marks acquired, a budgetary summary for the first year of university, and evidence of Vocabulary knowledge, the candidate must fill out and send the Registration Form to the university.
- Fees for tutoring: USD 7 152 for in-state tuition. USD 19 608 for out-of-state tuition.
- Cost: Enrollments, education costs, books and educational equipment, bed and platform expenses, transportation, as well as other living expenditures for a year at the University of Hawai’i West O’ahu are roughly USD 30 274. Out-of-state tuition is USD 43 234
The University of Hawaii at Hilo
As per UniRank global ratings, the University of Hawai’i at Hilo is placed 3214th worldwide.
- Admission rate: Admission to the University of Hawai’i at Hilo has a 71 percent approval rate.
- Admission: Admission to the University of Hawaii at Hilo is dependent on the candidate’s high school credentials. The form must be downloaded and delivered to the university or completed online at the university’s homepage. It must include records and exam results and a $50 administration fee.
- Fees: Tuition for in-state students is USD 7650. Tuition for out-of-state students is USD 20,610.
- Costs: For students residing off-site, it would cost around USD 10 418 for housing, USD 955 for textbooks and other educational necessities, USD 6 130 for miscellaneous daily expenditures, and USD 3 270 for pupils residing on campus, totaling USD 20 773.