China is also fascinating for transnational scholars in terms of culture and traditions.
How to apply to a Chinese university
Don’t speed up to decide for which degree you should apply. You can find numerous intriguing and relatively unique degrees, but you should take the time to do enough exploration and precisely read all the information. See if your qualifications meet those needed by the university. Admission is grounded on the high scores from your former graduate academy.
China has set a limit regarding scholars’ age when applying utmost universities don’t accept scholars over 30 for a Bachelor’s degree and over 40 for a Master’s degree and Ph.D. Apply to at least three universities and you’ll ameliorate your chances of being admitted. Check out the education openings in China.
Where to apply
For most, the easiest and most accessible way is to apply online, directly on the website of your favorite university. Apply through CUCAS – an online tone – operation platform that allows you to apply to any Chinese university. It acts as a conciliator between you and the university.
Apply through CUAC – you can apply for a Chinese university, but this website is also an online counsel and professional companion, helping you make the right decision regarding your studies in China.
You can submit your operations with the help of your partners who are formerly studying at the same Chinese university where you want to apply. They can get all the word about the necessary operation documents. Hand over the documents to your musketeers and they can submit the operation for you.
Needed university operation documents
- Passport picture,
- Photocopy of a valid passport,
- Photocopy of a valid visa,
- Personal ID card,
- Health document,
- Document of no felonious record,
- Chinese/ English language proficiency document,
- Letter of guarantee (parent or legal guardian of pupil signs a protestation attesting he/ she assumes responsibility for the pupil to abide by rules and regulations of China and of the university),
- Evidence that you can support your studies in China.
Depending on the specific demands of each university or study program, further documents may be needed.
The final step after entering your acceptance letter
The following are the steps you need to go through after entering the acceptance letter:
- Apply for the Chinese pupil visa as soon as possible. Check with the Chinese delegacy/ consulate in your area for details,
- Within 30 days of your appearance in China, you’ll have to gain a residence permit from an original public security office or a police station,
- Arrange a health insurance plan. This has to cover accidental injury and medical treatments and cover. You can get your insurance from your home country or buy a health insurance card once you arrive in China.
China student visa conditions & documents
The aspirant’s original passport is valid for over six months with at least one blank paper.
One directly and actually completed the China Student Visa Application Form.
Fix one recent passport-style color picture with full face, frontal view, and against a plain light background onto the operation form.
JW201 or JW202 Form-for X1 operation only. Student Visa Application Form JW201 or JW202.
Best universities to apply for in China
The following are some of the best Chinese universities you should consider for your study abroad adventure:
- Zhejiang University,
- Peking University,
- Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University,
- Tsinghua University,
- Xiamen University,
- Beijing Institute of Technology.